If you have a question that is not answered below, please contact us.
How far are the hotels from the airport?
A: Both hotels are less than 20 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport.
Are the hotels close to the major attractions?
A: All hotels are within 10 minutes of Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal® Orlando and SeaWorld®.
How can I obtain tickets to attractions like Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld®, and Universal® Orlando?
A: Our Guest Services Desk is happy to assist guests with arranging all attraction tickets. You can also check out our packages to see if we are offering any room + ticket deals.
Are there shuttles to the airport and area attractions?
A: Both hotels offer free shuttles to Universal® Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando, and Wet ‘n Wild. Shuttles to Walt Disney World® theme parks are available for a nominal fee. Both can arrange airport shuttles for a nominal fee as well. Reservations required.
What other services does the Guest Services Desk provide?
A: Guest Services can help you purchase attraction tickets, schedule shuttles, arrange other transportation, assist in car rentals, and much more.
What are check-in and check-out times?
A: Check-in is at 4 pm, check-out is by 11 am. Late check-out is available, but a fee may apply.
What are my dining options?
A: Both hotels offer on-site restaurants with excellent dining, as well as light meal selections and snacks in our Lite Bite Mini-Market & Deli. To view more dining options and details, click here.
Do your restaurants offer specials for families?
A: We have a Kids Eat Free Program for children under 9 with a paying adult.
Are there any other on-site entertainment options?
A: Each hotel has at least one swimming pool, a video arcade, and lounges with live entertainment. We can also offer free transportation to our sister hotel, Rosen Shingle Creek for those interested in golfing.
Where can I keep my travelers checks and other valuables?
A: Electronic in-room safes are available at no charge.
May I bring my pet?
A: Pets are welcome. Please see our pet policy below.
Do you have non-smoking or ADA-compliant rooms available?
A: All of our hotel rooms are non-smoking and ADA-compliant rooms are available upon request.
Do you have rooms with refrigerators or microwaves?
A: All of our hotel rooms come with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee maker, iron & board, and more.
What are parking arrangements?
A: All hotels offer ample free 24 hour secured parking with plenty of room for buses and RVs.
Does the hotel have laundry facilities and offer dry cleaning services?
A: Yes, all hotels have self-serve coin laundry facilities. For valet dry cleaning or laundry service, please contact the front desk.
What credit cards are accepted?
A: All hotels accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Diners Club/Carte Blanch, Encore and JCB.
Do the hotels offer business services?
A: Faxing, copying, and package shipping services are available at all hotels in the Business Center. Please see individual hotels for policies.
What is your pet policy?
A: For the safety of our guests, employees, and your pet, please adhere to the following:
• Pets must be less than 50lbs
• Pets must be kept on a leash and have proper supervision at all times when outside of your room
• Pets must wear collar with information while on property
• Place “Pet in Room” sign (provided by hotel) on your guest room door for duration of your stay
• Your room will not be serviced by housekeeping until you request service and have removed the pet from the guest room. Housekeeping hours are from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
• Any waste must be removed and disposed of immediately
• For the good of all our guests, please keep noise to a minimum
• There is a charge of $15 per night (plus tax) per pet. If paying cash, a $50 deposit is required. The deposit is refundable after our staff has had the opportunity to inspect the room for possible damage.
• Please crate your pet when pet is left unattended in your guest room
• Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions